Here are a few insights this assessment brings to the surface…
- A more complete picture of you, including not only how your observable behaviors come across to others, but also what drives you to make the choices you do, or work in the way you do.
- Clarity about what motivates or drives you. As you learn about yourself, you automatically learn about drivers that are the complete opposite of yours. Drivers that motivate other people.
- The best, and worst ways to communicate with you. What will make you open to a conversation? And what ways of communicating get on your last nerve?
- What specific skills do have that bring value to the organization? Are you getting to use those skills? Once you have the language to describe them, you’re better prepared to own those talents and make certain they’re recognized by people who matter.
- What is the best way to motivate you?
- What is the best way to manage you?
- What is the ideal work environment for you?
- Are you having to alter your natural behavior to fit in with the work environment? If so, is that creating stress for you?