To do your best work your environment needs to support you by being organized, functional and pleasant. You also need routines and systems to help you be as focused and accomplished as possible. If that doesn’t describe your office and/or your habits, we can fix that.
Prior to the session you complete the Work Habits Assessment, which I review prior to our meeting. Once on site we go in depth about specific challenges you’re facing related to your work space. From the tangible: Do you have enough space, the optimal furniture and organization tools? To the intangible: Do you have systems, processes, routines and the mindset to do your best work?
The session is a powerful combination of hands-on work to declutter, rearrange, set up systems, etc., and coaching to create new routines and behaviors to support the changes you desire.
- Review of results from your Work Habits Assessment
- On-site review of your space, challenges and needs
- Solution development — where we decide how we’re going to fix what needs fixing
- Hands-on work and coaching as needed to achieve desired results
- Written detailed, action plan as needed, to address additional adjustments suggested and support sustained behavioral change
- Access to me via phone and email post-session for clarifications, reminders, tweaks, etc.
- Half day and full day options available